Have a question? Email me c21rebecca@rocketmail.com and get it answered on my blog!

Rebecca Melancon

Rebecca Melancon
For information in SWLA area click my picture!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hello & Welcome!

As this is my first post, I decided to talk a little bit about myself and my purpose.  I am a REALTOR from Lake Charles, Louisiana working with Century 21 Mike D. Bono & Co.'s.  I have been in the Real Estate Industry for 2 1/2 years now and truely enjoy it. Although writing is not my forte, I am passionate about helping people getting the most for their money when dealing in Real Estate. 

I choose Century 21 Mike D. Bono & Co.'s because of the people and their reputation.  Century 21 Mike D Bono & Co.'s has been in the SWLA area since 1976 and become a household name.  In the last year they ranked Number 3 in units sold in the South Texas/South Louisiana* and number 2 in units sold in Southwest Louisiana.**  They currently have 41 agents which gives me many options when looking for a house for a buyer or letting the agents know of a new listing.  They also offer ongoing education which I found to be priceless in this ever changing market. 

I hope to post once a week on a varity of subjects within the Real Estate Industry.  If there is something you would like to ask or see me write about feel free to email me to request an entry and I will do my best to deliver.  In the meantime I hope you receive all the information you are looking for out of my blog!

~Rebecca Melancon~
REALTOR